Saturday, January 31, 2009

*gag* I think I just threw up in my mouth a little

Surprise, surprise! The two little love birds are back together again! Seriously? Good lord. I love you! I hate you! I love you! I hate you! I love you! I hate you! It's getting old!

Anywho, apparantly whoever made up the shit that got me kicked out of WHC is off running their mouth again with untrue tales of my life. This time apparantly I asked a fellow WHCer to adopt my children from me. Yup. You read it right. Adopt my kids for me.

In reality, this conversation DID take place, but it was a JOKE! I was stressed, tired, fighting with my mom, had broken up with my fiancee, kids not sleeping, etc, etc, etc, and said "Hey wanna adopt a toddler? lol" or "toddler for sale!" Something along those lines, and really, haven't we all said that a time or two? Seriously now. Of course she said she would absolutely take them! And maybe a part of me WAS serious, but it was a moment of complete and utter desperation on my part. And the fact that 4 or 5 months after it happened it's being talked about, wow. Somebody's really bored. I'm just glad that a true friend came to me and asked me what had really happened. It's nice to know that some people still care.

On another note, I threatened to punch a UPS driver in the face yesterday. Yup. He decided that on a "no signature required" package, he wanted a signature. Look buddy, if I had wanted you to require a sig I would have asked for it! Just leave the shit on my doorstep!

Kaiden decided to make a concoction out of the fridge contents the other night. The result was a bottle of juicy juice apple juice with large carrots and mandarin orange slices in it. Yum. And of course in the process of opening the juice he spilled it on the floor. Nice. Sticky juice. Underfoot. woo hoo. I should have taken a picture, but I didn't.
Look how much my baby has grown up! This first pic was about 1.5 years ago.




And this weekend, he lost
his baby face! He's a little man now!! God it's scary how much he looks like his dad!














And a picture of Ry Bear!

Anywho, life is what it always is...DRAMA filled! I just can't wait to go to New York and see Daniel!!

6 comments:

  1. OMG what a bunch of Losers!!!! is that all they do, talk shit? the pics of your lil ones are so cute!! Ry is such a lil chunker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Janice, the boys are adorable! Kaiden does look like a little man now! They just grow up too fast. It is nice to see that you are doing well - and with a good man! I hope that works out for you.

    I am not sure what is behind the whc comment - I have have not heard anything like that - so not sure where that originated.

    Well take care chica, and kiss those babies for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pics of the boys! Kaiden does look like a little man, and the mohawk on Ry is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW CUTE!!!!

    BTW, I have something for you!
    Check out my latest blog =)

    http://mibabyluvs.blogspot.com

    xoxo Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO @ the bitches striking again. Does it REALLY surprise you?
    Your pics are gone, but I am sure your boys are adorable.

    ReplyDelete