Thursday, January 29, 2009

TO THE MOON!!!!

Let me breakdown the list of players right now so that people are more or less confused lol
Me-me
Adam-Ry's dad
Dawn-Adam's ex that he got pg while I was pg with Ry
Addison-the baby boy Dawn is due with in 4 weeks
Dana-the skeezy tramp of a gf that Adam is with right now who claims that she is pg and due in July and that she already knows the baby is a girl....and that she knew that she was a girl in early December....yeah, right...

So, Monday I saw the stick figure family and got PISSED. I called Dawn to let her know because I felt she had the right to know since Addison is her unborn child. She was equally as pissed off as me. So I sent Adam an email and this is what I said verbatim:

I'm not trying to be a bitch, but would you please have Dana take Ryland off of her page. He is not her son. Until you two are married I feel that she is over-stepping her boundaries by having him on there as a "Hawn" when in fact he is not a Hawn he is a Pietrzak. I don't have pictures of other people's children on my page and don't feel it is appropriate for her to have my child on her page. Yes, I know he is your child too and you having him on your page is one thing, you're his father, but until you two are married she is nothing to him. I feel rather violated seeing my son on her page. I do not know her. Again, not being bitchy, I just feel very uncomfortable and felt very upset when I saw that. I'm sure you'll understand. Thanks.

he says he understands my concern and is sure she meant nothing by it but that he forwarded her the message. I thanked him for understanding.

Then he decides to start the 20 questions game.

While im on here, i am curious if you are seeing anyone? Im curious, because of what you said about not knowing Dana. If you are seeing someone, i feel i have the right to know what kind of person he is. I would like to know what kind of people my son are going to be around! Thanks

Asshole. I told him I am seeing someone. A few details about him, yada yada yada.

He starts asking how long I've known him, etc, etc, etc...

Is he from around here? Whats his name? Is he getting out due to the injury? Or is he just healing up and staying in?

He's from Arkansas. He's moving here for me. His name is Daniel. He's getting out due to his injury.

How old is this guy? How bad of an injury was it? How long have you known him?

He is 26. He had to have surgery on his shoulder due to the injury. he was medivaced out. I've known him long enough.

Long enough huh. Doesnt quite cut it for me. My neice met guys off the internet before. Thats why im very curious. I have known Dana for somewhere in the ballpark of atleast 12 to 13 years. Thats why i ask. Sorry to pry, but in the interest of who will be around my son, i feel like i have that right.

Well that's interesting to me because when I talked to his girlfriend she said that she had met him in December 2007....13 years eh? wow....maybe 13 MONTHS is more like it! anyway...

Good lord adam i am a grown woman. i didn't meet him on the internet. my best friend set us up. And i think you owe ry and me an apology for skipping out on the only first holiday of his you could have attended because you wanted to take dana's kids trick or treating instead of coming and seeing your son. That's just wrong. seriously. you knew you were going to miss EVERY first holiday of his but spending time with her children was more important. i get it. now, go get curious about somebody else's life. look, im not wanting to argue about this stuff that you cant go back and change but you're just setting the tone for how you're going to act when you're good and that makes me sad for ry's sake.

Well for starters, lets remember back that when halloween was here. I know speaking from my experience, i couldnt tell you what i did or whoo may have or have not been around me for my first halloween. So do you really believe he is going to grow up and say dad your an asshole for not going trick or treating for my first halloween. I hadnt found out Ryland was even my kid. did you ever consider that might have played into my decision. And do me a favor and leave Dana out of this! She is dealing with enough stress of her own with out you trash talkin about her. I dont appreciate that at all, and neither does she. This is between you and i for now. Once im home, then and only then will we be concerned about Dana. I have made my own decisions as far as he is concerned. Lets also> remember that once i did find out he was my son. We made plans for me to see him. Im very well aware of the fact i will miss out on some holidays with him. Thats nothing i have any control over right now. If you have doubts, just ask your man. If he is in the army he should know just as much as i do how things work. When i get home i fully intend to include him in as much as i can and that you will compromise with. If thats not good enough for you now, then i dont know what to tell you. I do give a shit about my sons well being. You really do like to stir the pot dont you. You had to contact Dawn to get her all worked up. Nice! She doesnt need to be any more stressed out either, but you couldnt resist getting her all worked up over something that isnt even that big of a deal to me. If i was the both of you, i would be happy she included both of the kids. That just means they are just as important as any of the other kids. Im sure you didnt> consider that because you were to worked up over the fact that it says "The Hawns". Dana had no intention of offending anyone. Just let it go, If thats the biggest thing you have to worry about, i feel sorry for you. Neither Dawn nor Dana need to be stressed out anymore than they already are. So give them a break and let them relax and quit stirring the drama pot. It will all be ok. Yes i acknowledge he is a Pietrzak, have never said he wasnt. Lets also not forget, he is half Hawn, whether you like it or not.

Good god i'm not the one stirring the pot. As a mother, dana should have known how another mother would feel about seeing their child displayed as someone else's. i'm not the only one who thought she was over stepping her boundaries. and as far as telling dawn, she had a right to know, that's her unborn child and she thanked me for telling her. and when did i talk shit about dana? as far as my boyfriend goes do you want his phone number? you can call and talk to him yourself. and as far as doubting if ry was yours, i told you from day one he couldn't have been anyone else's, and them that was also confirmed by the ultrasound, and by the doctor. all of that just wasn't good enough for you. you're a jack ass. you haven't even called to let ry hear your voice or anything since you left. yeah, you're doing a great job making sure he remembers you. how are those videos of you reading coming along? what, haven'tstarted? why an i not surprised. by the way, OUR son is wearing 18-24 month stuff right now and he has his 6 month check up next tuesday. but i've decided that im going to stop telling you how he's doing unless you take the time to ask me.

Man i guess i should have just took your word or believed a picture on a monitor to mean he was mine. Sorry if i needed more proof than your word. Deal with it. I could give shits less about the past. But you seem to want to cling to every little detail. Let the fucking past be the fucking past. If you would like to know about the videos, yes i am working on them but considering the location im at makes it a little more difficult. My bad im stuck in a shit hole of a third world country. I will complain to someone so maybe they will make your life better. I miss him very much for the record. I wouldnt mind hearing him. But for how long is a kid his age going to be amazed by a telephone, and lets be real. He isnt going to realize that im on the other end, and then be like wow, thats my daddy! I will continue to contact you the way i have been, if thats not good enough. Well then thats just to bad. I am and will work on the videos, im waitin for the px to get in some thumb drives so i can even transfer them. Kinda hard to do with out the right equipment. As far as Dana and you talkin shit about her, maybe you didnt intend for it to sound that way. Everytime you include her in any thing pertaining to me and my decisions. She takes offense to that. Why you ask? Because you have made it seem as if she was an influence in my decisions. Trust me that was not at all nor has been the case. But thats the way she took it. I tend to agree with her. I would like to move past all the retarded drama queen shit and deal with what really needs to be dealt with. If that isnt good enough for you, im sorry. We should just move past all this shit and try to be a little more grown up. I have asked you how things have been. I just sent you a msg last week asking. Im sorry if the fact im not contacting you everyday isnt good enough. I will be in touch, do me a favor and quit being so melodramatic and get your head out of the past. Lets focus on the now and the future for him. I will contact you very soon.

Look, I understand the difficulty with being over there and the videos. But as far as calling, you would be surprised at how smart he is. He knows several people's voices already. If he hears your voice now, when you come back he's going to know who you are. They've done studies and babies can remember someone just based on their voice. So I do think it would be beneficial as far as you two bonding for you to call and speak to him like once a week. Sorry for being kinda dramatic, PMS combined with a severe lack of sleep is a real bitch, lol.

I'm going to take the boys to get pictures done here in the next week or two so I'll email you some if they give me a disc of pictures.

Do you know anything about the insurance and all that for Ry? (and please tell me if I'm forgetting that we've discussed this before if we have because I feel like I'm losing my mind lately!) I haven't received any paperwork about that lately and I need to give the drs office his new insurance info when I take him next week.

Oh, and tell Dana I'm sorry if I offended her, it wasn't my intention at all. Did she understand why I got upset?

Umm....I think that's it for now. Take care.


So, I'm trying to be nice and he's just kinda shitty right back...

Some things i need to clear up. Im sure Ryland is a very smart baby. I have never doubted that. I will call from time to time. I need to know when and what time is best to do so. I do appreciate you sending pics and videos. I am trying to work on those. In due time i will send some. I prolly wont be reading any books due to the fact there isnt any kids books over here. As far as the insurance goes. They arent going to send you anything in the mail. You will have to take him to the National Guard Armory in South Bend. It is on Kemble St. Thats the best i can do with its location, i have been there twice myself. They will be able to take care of it all for you. You will most likely need to bring all his paperwork and the paternity test results. You dont have that stuff they wont help you. They can be anal about things, thats the army in general. From here on, if it doesnt directly concern Ryland then there is nothing we need to discuss. Im speaking of things in general. I dont care that you had a bad week from pms or lack of sleep. I will not take the frustration of what i deal with over here or anything i may be dealing with back home out on you, i would expect atleast that in return. So i will call after you let me know when and what time is best. Just out of curiousity, if Dana would have made the stick figure family without Ryland and Addison that wouldnt of bothered you? Or if i had been the one to make it on my page, it would of been ok then right? Just curious!

A good time to call would be from 6:30-8:30pm here any day, he's very fun and giggly during those hours. Thank you for the info on the insurance.
If dana had made the family without them it wouldn't have bothered me one bit. As far as your page, I can't see it, so I never would have known, and yeah, that would have been fine because they are your children.
I know you don't care why I acted the way I did, I just wanted to let it be known that I felt like I was losing my fucking mind because of those things.
I'll let you know how his dr's appointment goes on Tuesday. He was already 19.5lbs two weeks ago so I'm sure he's over 20 now! He's a freakin giant. Anyway, I'll be in touch and just email me before you call that way I'm prepared and not giving him a bath or something like that, k? Thanks.


So, yeah, DRAMA...again...what's new! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment