Thursday, January 29, 2009

Shove it jerk wad

So....my response to him....

Ok, you wanna get real? I don't even fucking know where you are! How am I supposed to just know the time difference? Don't be rude about it! If you dont' want to talk to your son, fine, don't talk to him. But yes, showing a baby a picture of someone and then hearing their voice, he would know who you are when you come home, but you don't believe me so I'm not going to even try to get it through your head.
And another real thing, and maybe you should really think about this because I'm not the only one who thinks so, a few of your family members have come to me and said that they don't think Dana is really pregnant. That was something I didn't even bring up and they said it to me, so maybe you should really think hard and do some thinking because there are a lot of things that don't add up about her pregnancy. I wasn't going to say anything about that, but your email just really pissed me off. QUIT TELLING ME HOW MUCH YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH!!! GUESS WHAT, I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE GOING THROUGH EITHER!! You've told me before about how hard it is for you over there, so maybe I should just tell you how much I really don't fucking care what your'e going through. I do care. You're Ryland's father and therefore are going to be a very integral part of his life if you so choose. And guess what, whether you like it or not, I am always going to be in your life so get used to it.
I truely hope that one day you and I can have a friendly relationship like Kaiden's father and I do, but as stubborn and bullheaded as you are I don't know if that's going to happen. I'm trying to make amends for any and all drama I was a part of, but you just won't let me! You talk about letting the past be the past, so that's what I'm doing, and look what it got me! Another shitty ass email from you!
Take your own advice.
And I never tried to tell you how to be a father! Never! Not once! But when you come home, you're not gonna know anything about him or his likes, dislikes so I'm going to try to help you with that for his sake! Not yours! I'd rather my son be having fun and enjoying his time with you rather than him being miserable while you figure out what he does and doesn't like. Eventually you'll learn enough about each other where you won't need my help to bond with him, but initially you will.
And as far as Dawn goes, she contacted me first, and that was well after she had already been stressed out by you. She and I are communicating so that we can raise these boys together as brothers. So just drop it because she and I are not going to stop talking to each other any time soon.


Ugh....still hate him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment