Friday, February 13, 2009

new day

It's a new day...but I'm still creeped out about the nasty jacking-off-on-the-phone creepy stalker guy...but I changed my number so hopefully *fingers crossed* it's all good now.

One week from today Ry and I are flying to New York to see Daniel! I'm so excited! I can't wait to get there!

Tonight I have to go babysit my nephew Zachary for 2 hours, that's gonna be fun, except for the fact that Ry will be exhausted by the time we leave, and I'm gonna have to do a drive thru dinner. Well...at least I got my tax refund back today! woohoo!!

In other news, I have a giant pimple and it's really pissing me off. My sister tells me to stop whining cuz I never get them, but damnit, when I do they're awful!! Like, make you wanna put a paper bag over your head awful! Yuck!
So I got some new siggies from siggie town today and I absolutely love them!!



Aren't they beautiful?!?! I think these are my favorites ever! Amy did an amazing job! Thanks Amy!

Ok, well....that's it for now....

.........to be continued.........

1 comment: