Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm fucking scared

Last week I received a phone call from a Restricted number at about 8:30am. When I answered it the person said in a low breathy voice "I wanna fuck you in your ass" I hung up. They called back about 15 times and when I answered I yelled into the phone "STOP FUCKING CALLING ME!!"

I just received another phone call. Again restricted. And again they said the same thing, "I wanna fuck you in your ass". This time, I stayed on the phone and listened and it sounded like this guy was masturbating while he was on the phone. Like he was getting off on scaring the shit out of me. Well guess what, it worked! I called the police and they're sending someone out to take a statement because I'm fucking terrified. Crazy ass shit happens these days and I don't want to be another girl who's story makes it into Cosmo warning other girls of what I should have done. Fuck that!

1 comment:

  1. OMG Janice, that's scary! I hope the police can find out something.

    ReplyDelete